Job Opportunity – Administration Assistant
We are happy to announce the latest job vacancy here at Wilcare Wales. Now you can join our team at our Cowbridge based rise and recline chair manufacturing company!
See the full job description below and we look forward to hearing from you.
This role requires a responsible self-motivated person whose key focus is to provide outstanding customer service and to assist in facilitating the smooth running of our front office, interacting and coordinating between customers, suppliers and the various departments within this manufacturing business. The right candidate will be looking at this role as an introduction to/developing an administration career, they will have a friendly and professional demeanour at all times, be adept at multitasking.
- Well presented, with an excellent telephone manner
- Willingness to learn about the company aims, products and services
- Proven competence with MS Office and communications systems
- Attentive to detail and effective planner
- Interact effectively with team members, customers and suppliers
- Lively, energetic and ability to work in a small, busy office
- Proficient English language
- Answer and transfer telephone calls efficiently
- Process all enquiries timely and effectively
- Handle and process customer orders
- Handle all administrative requests
- Have a meticulous nature when it comes to filing
- Coordinate between the various departments within the business
- Assist in the implementation and continual review of administrative processes
- Carry out ad-hock administrative tasks as requested
- Receive and support any visitors to the Factory
- Full training will be provided
The perfect candidate will be ready to start immediately and live in close proximity of the factory.
Salary: £16,000 pa, depending on experience
Job Type: Full-time, although part-time may be considered
Job Location: Llandow, Cowbridge, Vale of Glamorgan
Required experience: Minimum 1 year
To apply please send all applications via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org